We are so excited about the upcoming Strength to Stand Conference and what GOD has in store for PGBC Youth Ministry.
We will meet at the Old WM Parking lot at 12:00 noon on Saturday to board the Church Bus and Depart for this Event
Listed below are the items we need to make sure are packed with our travel gear:
- Clothing (appropriate for the Event and Weather) its is a 3 day Event and we will be staying 2 nights in our Cabin
- Weather is looking to be in the 60’s for us this weekend. AccuWeather Forecast
- Pillow (optional as the cabin will have one, but your personal one is always best)
- Towel (at least one extra is also nice, the cabin will have towels available)
- Blanket (optional)
- Personal Hygiene Products (toothbrush is nice, deodorant is a Priority, lol)
- Snacks (you may have a personal favorite, but lets each plan to bring one to share with the Group, Little Debbies, Cookies, etc…)
- Money (parental discretion, we may have the opportunity in our schedule to go to one of the outlet shops in the area)
What not to bring:
- lets keep it simple: Anything that would be deemed INAPPROPRIATE this includes our behavior.
- Dress appropriately for the Events and Weather as stated earlier, clothing must be respectful.
- Appropriate Shoes.
Things to Note:
- We will NOT be using Swimming Pool Area
- We will NOT be using Spa/Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Any Questions please contact pastor Mike asap.